Who Are We?
Emerald Dental Surgery is a multi-specialty dental centre. We are located in Nairobi’s Hurlingham area, at Rose Avenue. We operate from a serene environment that is nice and private, which is just what every patient needs in order to feel better.
Dental care in Nairobi and other parts of the country can be expensive, however, Emerald was started out of the need to provide services to clients at affordable rates, but with no compromise on quality. We pride ourselves in having a team of highly qualified professionals in the field to ensure you get the best possible service during your experience with us. Our staff is committed to providing tender love and care to you and your family.
Why Should You Choose Emerald?
- We have an ultra-modern dental unit with the most up to date equipment that is necessary in catering for all your dental treatment needs. Whether what you need is prevention of dental related issues or treatment of the same, the centre can handle thanks to these equipment.
- We have skilled professionals as part of the staff. As mentioned earlier, the centre provides affordable services with no compromise on quality. To ensure the standards remain high, you will be served by dental professionals who are highly qualified in the field to ensure your experience at the centre is worthwhile.
- We do client education. We are not only committed to treating you but also to teaching you how to take care of your teeth and we also take you through the dental treatment process so that you are aware of what is being done.
- The environment is children friendly. We understand that dental issues are not easy to handle, especially for children. That is why we provide a good environment for their treatment in order for them to feel cared for and less afraid of the treatment they might be about to undergo.
- At Emerald Dental Surgery, treatment is done on schedule. We know that time is very important and for that reason, our dentists are always there to handle your case when they are supposed to so that you are able to continue with the rest of your day’s activities. This also prevents your condition from getting worse.
- The staff is friendly. We understand that as a patient with a dental issue, you already have enough to deal with. Dental problems can be frustrating already so the staff at the centre sees to it that you feel at home and are always ready to give you a helping hand whenever you need it.
- The centre’s location is serene with ample parking. For many people in Nairobi, noise is a problem and so is finding just that one space for you to park your car. We have that covered as we are located in a nice compound that has enough space for you to park your car without a hassle.
We offer a wide variety of services including:
- Tooth whitening
- Tooth filling
- Braces / tooth alignment
- Root canal treatment
- Treatment of gum disease
- Treatment of bad breath
- Replacement of missing teeth
- Extractions and dental surgeries
- Pediatric dentistry
Remember that good oral hygiene is important for your overall well-being and not just for your teeth. It is important to take care of your teeth at home but every once in a while, you need to get some help with that at the dentist’s. We open our doors every day from Monday to Saturday. On weekdays, you can visit us from 8am to 8pm and on weekends we work from 8am to 4pm.
In case you have any questions about Emerald Dental Surgery, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to respond to your queries.
Thank you for stopping by.